When it comes to Anonymous Forex Brokers every new trader must read the following article.
Whatever Forex Broker you select to start a real trading Account, a KYC process is required.
KYC means Know your customer and is a common process of a Forex who asks proof to identify and verify the identity of its clients (individual Traders).
In a few words KYC process means that some sensitive personal data must be provided to the Broker, in order to sign up a new trading account and start trading. Failure to meet these requirements may occur to Deposit and Withdrawls problems.
It depends to the Brokerage Company what kind of documents will be asked from a new trader. Some Brokers have strict KYC requirements while others are more flexible.
For example Cysec Regulated Brokers (which is a common License for a Forex Broker that operates in European Union) are becoming stricter these days, mainly because Mifid II Directive, while offshore forex brokers are not asking so much information.
📄 Common KYC Requirements
Most Brokers ask verification documents for:
- Passport or National ID card (to prove the true name of the trader, date and place of birth)
- A recent telephone utility Bill (to prove current permanent address, home and mobile phone number)
- email address
- educational status, profession and/or occupation
- purpose of opening investment services account with the Company
- estimated levels of turnover from the account and the source of funds
- sample signatures
As you can see, the first two are in bold because they are sensitive personal data, and although the top trusted forex brokers claim to offer the maximum possible protection tothese data, i strongly believe that they dont!
Answer: All of us thought so! Until we met Cambridge Analytica…
And i am not reffering to terostits, fanatic muslims etc… i am reffering to the biggest threatens of this world: The governments (and in some cases the tax authorities)!!!
🕵️ How to stay anonymous
Reading this article you will learn how to trade forex using only an email address…
- a forex broker that accepts bitcoin deposits and withdrawls, and have no KYC Process
Here is the list of forex brokers that offer anonymous forex trading. Using the bitcoin as deposit currency, you can enjoy forex trading with leverage, Commodities Trading, Crypto Trading etc.
Read carefully the list and select the Broker that fits better your needs.
✅ Key Facts for the future
- The world is going forward and anonymity is going to be struck. Today there are some trading brokers that do not have KYC Process (for the moment)! Forex without documents is still possible in 2021!
- In the future more and more brokers will add KYC Verification as obligatory step to start trading.
- Anonymous Forex Brokers plan to add KYC Proccess in the future, such as Evolve Markets. Evolve markets introduces a quick and simple Know Your Customer (KYC) Verification. For now, it is not mandatory, but in 2021 it will be for every trader uses Evolve Markets Services.
- BaseFex has a no KYC Promise. More specific, they write into their website: “We promise there will never be KYC checks. As believers of cryptocurrency and its anonymity spirit, we respect our users’ privacy and will never require KYC checks from our users. Users can use all of our services with just an email address.” Can this statement become true? No is the answer. Nobody can promise for the future, because noone knows how things will be in 5 or 10 years! If a KYC proccess becomes mandatory for all countries worldwide, then what will Basefex do? They will shut down their company, or just a add a KYC Verification? Thats a great question, in fact we believe that they will add a KYC!!!
4 Best Brokers without KYC Verification (no papers shared)
PrimeXBT Review (Update 2021)
- Anonymous Trading Accounts (No KYC)
- High variety of widgets, great user experience
- 4-level referral system
- Brilliant charting software for comprehensive technical analysis
- Low commissions, tight spreads
- High Leverage Up to 1000:1
- Easy to use, even for a newbie
Evolve Markets Reliable Review
- Offshore Forex Broker
- Anonumous & Fast Sign Up & Deposit
- Accounts Denominated in Bitcoin or Litecoin
- MT4 & MT5 Trading platform
- 1000x leverage on all forex pairs
- 100x leverage on crypto trading
- 500x leverage for commodity & index cfds
BaseFEX Review (Update 2021)
- Cryptocurrency Derivative & Margin Exchange
- No KYC, No IP Blocks, Trade Anonymously
- Highest Level of Security
- Low Trading Fees
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Stable server with no breakdowns
- Leverage up to 100:1 in BTC
- Leverage up to 20:1 to all other trading instruments
- Listed on CoinMarketCap.
Bybit (Crypto Derivatives Exchange)
- BTC/USDT Perpetual Contract
- BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS & USDT Deposits & Withdrawls
- Anonumous Sign Up, No KYC
- State of the Art Safety and Security
- Fast Order Execution
- Low Trading Fees
- Deep Liquidity
3 More no KYC Trading Brokers (Paper free trading)
These Brokers are not in our Top List, but they are still an option for Traders looking to trade anonimously
SimpleFx Review (Update 2021)
- Offshore Forex Broker
- Not Regulated
- Anonymous Trading via Bitcoin
- Up to 10 Demo Accounts
- High Leverage up to 1:500
- Secure Storage For Bitcoins
- No minimum deposit
- no commissions, low spreads
XBTFX.io (Review 2021)
- Zero commission accounts, ECN accounts
- No KYC for trading with bitcoins (Anononymous Trading)
- KYC only for stablecoins deposits & exchange
- MT5 platform, 200+ instruments (FX, Crypto, Gold etc)
- 500x leverage on FX, 50x leverage on crypto trading
- Real STP liquidity
PrimeBit Review (Update 2021)
- No KYC Required, only email sign Up
- Stable webTrader platform, & MetaTrader 5
- Up to200x leverage, similar trading Fees to Bybit and BitMEX
- fast execution, no requotes
- 12 languages
- Anonymity is important. Protecting your personal data online is not easy.
- Trading to a no KYC Brokers is a great advantage
- Anonymous Forex Brokers (No KYC required) are offshore forex brokers (Unregulated in most cases) that offer a Bitcoin Trading Account. Since there is no Fiat Currency Deposits, there is no KYC Requirements. Another advantage is that they offer high leverage Trading!
- SimpleFx, Bybit, PrimeXBT & BaseFex offer trading via their online platforms.
- Evolve Markets is a great cryptobroker to trade, but from 2021 will apply KYC Verification to all customers!
- Grand Capital and OctaFx are two other options where you can deposit with Bitcoin. However, these two brokers apply KYC Verification
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Update 2021: For US Customers 🇺🇸
- US Customers cannot trade legally to anonymous forex brokers. Whatever you have already read is not useful to you!
- For US Customers KYC Verification is mandatory.
- US Traders can Trade Cryptocurrencies in EToro. If you are from US, Open Your EToro Account Now and start trading cryptos!
- In EToro US Traders can copy other succesful Traders (Copy Trading). No Leverage Trading.
- Disclaimer: eToro USA LLC; Investments are subject to market risk, including the possible loss of principal. Archived, “Virtual currencies are highly volatile. Your capital is at risk.”
- Another option for US Traders is LMFX. In LMFX American Traders can trade Forex and CFD using leverage up to 1000:1. Check Here LMFX
Did you enjoy reading our article? Give us a Reward by Sharing Our Post