In the table below you can see the LIVE EURUSD Chart, the most popular trading pair in forex.
EURUSD Chart is one of the most searched keywords in google, so this Live Financial Chart should be what you are looking for!
The price bellow is not the exact real price, it a CFD price offered by Plus500.com really close to the market actual price.
If you want to take advantage from the price variability of EUR/USD you can start trading EUR/USD in Plus500.
If you believe that Euro to dollar price will increase, then click the Buy Button. If you think that Euro to dollar price will decrease then press the Sell Button.
EURUSD Chart Forex
Plus500 Trusted Review
- A popular CFD Broker in Europe, UK and Australia
- 2100+ popular CFD instruments
- Mobile, web or tablet trading
- Paypal Deposits & Withdrawls
- State of the Art Reliable Company
Us Dollar is the official currency of United States of America.
It’s symbol is $. It also abbreviated as US$ or American Dollar. In forex you will refer to it as USD (United States Dollar).
USA is a federal state, a union of fifty component self-governing states. More than 325 million US Residents use the US dollar every day to buy goods and services. USD is a currency without intrinsic value, like gold (See the Brenton Woods Rule).
The US dollar is widely used as a reserve currency by many Central Banks around the world, including the European Central Bank.
On the other hand, euro is the currency of the eurozone. Eurozone is an economic union of 19 seperate countries which also participate in the European Union. Eurozone is not a political union, neither a federal state like USA.
Publisher of the euro currency is the European Central Bank (ECB), located in Frankfurt Germany. ECB is responsible for the monetary policy of eurozone and has a target to manage influation maintaing the price stability.
Although monetary policy is common for every member state, fiscal policy is not. As mentioned before eurozone is not a political union and thus it doesn’t have a minister of finance for the whole union.
Every country (officially member state) has its own governement and its own ministry of finance, which is responsible for the fiscal policy of the specific country.
Every member state of Eurozone issues its own public bonds, manages its own dept and implements its own fiscal policy. There are no European bonds, only country bonds, like Germany bond, italian bond etc
However, the 19 ministers of finance of the 19 member states of the eurozone meet in a group called eurogroup. In eurogroup the ministers of finance take serious decisions about the future financial policies of member states, which affect directly the price of euro compared to other currencies. Eurogroup is a kind of political control of Euro currency.
EUR/USD Trading Facts
- Almost All Forex Brokers offer EUR/USD Trading
- EUR/USD is the most popular currency pair in forex market!
- EUR/USD is the currency pair with the higher liquidity!
- Euro and US Dollar are the currencies of the two bigger economies of the global economy
- Many Forex brokers offer EUR/USD Trading so a trader can find very competitive spreads
- Due to its popularity there are no arbitrage opportunities for arbers.
- US Economy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States
- Eurozone: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone
- European Central Bank (ECB): https://www.ecb.europa.eu/
- Federal Reserve (FED): https://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Eurogroup: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurogroup
Which Countries participate in Eurozone
Unchanged Fixed Currency Exchange Rates for 1€
|Joining the Eurozone
Did you enjoy reading our article? Give us a Reward by Sharing Our Post