In the table below you can see the PayPal Share live price and the historical price chart as offered by Plus500.com.
Accoding to its slogan, Paypal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account
The price bellow is not the exact real price, it a CFD price offered by Plus500.com really close to the market actual price.
If you want to take advantage from the price volatility of the Paypal Share you can start trading the Paypal CFD in Plus500.
Paypal Live Chart Plus500
Today many people are using PayPal to send or receive money all over the world. It is basically a US based company that was initially founded back in 1998. In the beginning, it was established as a company that that developed security programs targeted towards the small handheld devices.
PayPal was founded by four people Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin and Peter Thiel. It was named Confinity at that time. In 1999, the founders retransformed the company as a money transfer service. The funding was provided by John Malloy. Later on, in March 2000 the company was merged with X.com and the focus was shifted towards money transfers.
X.com was then renamed to be called PayPal in 2001. The company was listed in 2002. eBay was impressed by the success of PayPal and the ecommerce company acquired PayPal in October 2002. The acquisition was completed at a handsome price of $1.5 billion. The service allows users to link their bank accounts to the PayPal service.
This money transfer service is faster and more convenient as compared to other services such as checks and money orders. eBay charges some amount of some specific type of transactions. However, it only depends on the type of each transaction. The success of PayPal forced eBay to allow it to operate independently in 2015.
There are millions of people who are currently on PayPal for their money transfer needs. One of the best things about this service is that it allows users to transfer their payments at a very impressive speed. You can either pay though credit card, bank account or PayPal itself.
There are more than 229 million accounts actively using the service at the moment. These accounts are further divided into merchant and consumer accounts. More than 2 billion mobile transactions are handled on a yearly basis.
PayPal is currently working on one business segment. The transactions done on the platform are the main source of generating revenue for the company. Around 90% of the revenue comes from these transactions. Moreover, the rest of the 10% is generated through value-added services.
PayPal is currently operating in more than 200 countries all over the world. The revenue distribution of PayPal is described as follows: The US market generates more than 50% revenue. The UK generates 10% and the rest of the 40% comes from other markets.
Paypal payments service is available in US China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and all over the EU. Your can withdraw your funds in 55 currencies. Notably, some type of transactions is currently not available in certain countries.
The recent statistics show that PayPal has earned some impressive numbers during the past few years. The company managed to double its revenues during the period of 2013 to 2017. The company earned a total revenue of $13 billion in 2017. This was a significant increase as compared to 2016. The Netincome of PayPal was recorded to be $1.8 billion in the same year.
In fact, the company was successful in purchasing its stock shares at that time. PayPal paid $1 billion to purchase its shares.
The company acquired a bill-payment processor, TIO Networks in mid-2017. It is basically a cloud-based platform and PayPal paid $238 million to acquire it.
PayPal CFD Trading
It is not necessary for you to buy the real PayPal share, instead, you can try the PayPal CFD Share Trading.
CFD trading is basically the selling and buying of CFD stocks. The CFD trading is a process that allows you to speculate how the forex, comodities, shares market is going to behave in he coming days. In CFD trading you don’t need to actually own the assets.
When someone is trading in CFDs during this process you agree to exchange the price difference during a specific period. The amout of the profit or loss that you are going to encounter is mainly dependent on your forcast for that particular stock.
CFD trading has its own advantages as well. First, you don’t need to own the aseets. Secondly, you get an opportunity to spread your existing capital.
There are only five simple steps involved in this process. First, you need to choose your trusted broker. The next step is to deposit an initial amount that you want to trade. Next, you need to choose the stock that you want to trade. Finally, you need to choose the amount that you are interested in investing and execute the trading process.
Did you enjoy reading our article? Give us a Reward by Sharing Our Post